Top Reasons to Buy Farm Land
*When interest rates are historically low like today, land payments are more affordable.
* There is never a vacancy. Or if you own it - you never get fired.
*With proper management, land can improve over time and land rents increase as yields increase.
*Unlike commercial real estate, if you get a new tenant, you don't have to remodel.
* Managing the asset can be as difficult (farm it) or as easy (cash rent it) as you want.
* You don't have to watch it daily to time a buy or a sale, its value is relatively stable.
* It won't rust, rot , or need paint.
* It builds wealth and allows for wealth sharing between generations.
* You get a solid annual return, typically crop land return over what bank CD returns.
*You buy farm land for future wealth building, not immediate return.
* There just is not any more being made - actually much of it is being consumed by development.